RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire
After completing this questionnaire, you are encouraged to contact the RN Refresher Program Manager with your specific questions.
1. Review program prerequisites (all must be met to enroll in the University of Delaware RN Refresher program):
2. Complete the pre-advisement questionnaire. The information you provide in this questionnaire will allow us to provide individualized advisement to you as a prospective student.
- NCLEX-RN - participant must have passed the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN)
- U.S. licensed RN - participant must be a previously or currently U.S. licensed registered nurse (RN). Copy of current or expired license must be provided after registration.
- U.S. hospital experience - minimum of 3 months' practice as a registered nurse (RN) in a U.S. hospital or U.S. acute care setting. Recent U.S. nursing graduates may be able to count the hospital nursing experience associated with their nursing program.
All fields required except where noted.